A BENEFIT FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES. AN ADVANTAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Empower your employees with the latest innovation for salary payments.
Flexible, fast and fully automated.
Change the way you think about employee benefits.
You can enable your employees to get access to their earned but yet unpaid wages whenever they want.
Salarify is the first earned wage access solution on the continental Europe run by a diverse team and industry leading economists.
of the employees are exposed financial related stress in the office in Hungary*
of the employees in financial stress need more flexible pay cycle*
less turnover experienced by US companies implementing similar solutions. **
*Data is based on Salarify’s market research
How can I improve my business with Salarify?
If the key to your company's success is to find the perfect match for every position, we help you offer something that really matters. Have the most attractive value proposition in your job posting by offering your future employees financial freedom.
Salarify helps your employees to reach financial wellbeing. When we worry about money, we can't focus on the work we do. Eliminate financial stress, so your team can be more productive.
A financially balanced employee is a happy employee. You can lower fluctuation by providing a more flexible pay-cycle, which leads to financial wellbeing. This way you can efficiently reduce recruitment costs.
How does it work?
- Evaluating our partner’s needs
- Stakeholder interviews
- Customizing the available amount based on your preferences
- Development of the integration
- On-site help with the registration
- On-boarding day
- Workshop with the employees
- On-going support
- User interviews
- Measuring conversion and iterating based on the finding
The Salarify effect
- The ease of financial stress increases the employees’ loyalty: they become morecommitted and motivated
- The flexible pay cycle can reduce the fluctuation by 40 %
- Employers offering a benefit which improves their team’s financial well-being are moreattractive to applicants